Set the tone for a successful meeting at The Westin Nashville. Sought after by both sophisticated travelers and savvy locals, our new hotel brings Music City's energy to life through vibrant design, unique event spaces, and modern technology.
Let our meeting planners take care of the details, so that you and your group can focus on being creative. We help you say focused with flexible, open spaces, essential amenities, and invigorating menu selections.
Our hotel is also just steps from both Nashville Convention Center and the Music City Center, for those attending events there.
At a Glance
- Year Opened: 2016
- Guest Rooms: 453 (303 K, 132 Q/Q, 12 Executive Suites, 6 Additional Suites)
- Total Meeting Space: 20,000 square feet
- Meeting Rooms: 12
- Largest Meeting Space: 7,254 square feet
- Taxes: 15.25% room tax plus $2.50 in occupancy taxes; 9.5% sales tax
- Multiple on-site dining options
- Ideal downtown location
- Adjacent to Music City Center
- 24-hour WestinWorkout Fitness Studio
- Westin Executive Club Lounge
- Valet Parking
Vanderbilt, Gulch, & SoBro
Allow our event planners to help you find and create the perfect configuration for your intimate meetings and gatherings.
- Ideal small meeting size: 10-25
- 11 meeting spaces ranging from 768 - 3,808 square feet
- Prefunction space
This state-of-the-art event space is ideal for larger-scale meetings and conventions.
- 7,254 square feet
- 16 foot ceilings
- Ideal meeting size: 50-300 in a classroom style
Outdoor & Unique Spaces
Upstairs @ L27
Host a stylish corporate cocktail party in this outdoor space, which showcases breathtaking Nashville views.
- Located on the 28th floor
- Awe-inspiring views
- Ideal for receptions of 20-85 guests
- BNA - Nashville International Airport
- Honky Tonks (Lower Broadway)
- Bridgestone Arena
- Music City Center
- Nissan Stadium - home of the Tennessee Titans
- Ryman Auditorium
- The Johnny Cash Museum & Cafe
- Vanderbilt University