The Westin Nashville is a sought-after Nashville hotel for the sophisticated traveler and savvy local. The hotel brings Music City's energy to life through vibrant design, unique programming and entertainment.
We will take care of the details so you and your group can enjoy the time and space to be creative and innovative. We help planners and guests stay focused with spacious, open rooms, essential amenities, and invigorating menu selections.
At a Glance
- Year Opened: 2016
- Guest Rooms: 453 (303 K, 132 Q/Q, 12 Executive Suites, 6 Additional Suites)
- Total Meeting Space: 20,000 square feet
- Meeting Rooms: 12
- Largest Meeting Space: 7,254 square feet
- Taxes: 15.25% room tax plus $2.50 in occupancy taxes; 9.5% sales tax
- Multiple on-site dining options
- Ideal downtown location
- Adjacent to Music City Center
- 24-hour WestinWorkout Fitness Studio
- Westin Executive Club Lounge
- Valet Parking
Director of Sales and Marketing
- T: 629-800-5222
- E: email@example.com
Vanderbilt, Gulch, & Sorbo
Allow our staff to help find and create the perfect configuration for your intimate meetings and gatherings.
- Ideal small meeting size: 10-25
- 11 meeting spaces ranging from 768 - 3,808 square feet
- Prefunction space
Vanderbilt Ballroom is the cornerstone of our state-of-the-art Nashville event space.
- 7,254 square feet
- 16 foot ceilings
- Ideal meeting size: 50-300 in a classroom style
Outdoor & Unique Spaces
Upstairs @ L27
Enjoy passed hors d'oeuvres and cocktails at our unique Nashville outdoor event space, overlooking our martini pool and rooftop bar L27 and the city of Nashville.
- Located on the 28th floor
- Exquisite views
- Ideal for receptions of 20-85 guests
More for Your Meetings & Events
When you select Westin Hotels & Resorts, you’ll enjoy our signature amenities that are designed to enable your groups to perform at their best. Experience the Westin difference and book a meeting by October 31, 2017 for stays through December 31, 2017, and enjoy:
- 1,000 Starpoint® signing bonus for every 10 room nights
- 2% rebate on master-billed rooms
- An added benefit of your choosing
SPG Pro Double Double is back.
The SPG® Pro Double Double promotion is back by popular demand. Just be sure to register to earn double Starpoints®1 and double eligible nights2 toward elite status for your meetings and events.
Book and arrive between December 1, 2016, and June 30, 2017, at 1,300+ SPG-participating hotels and resorts across 10 distinctive brands worldwide.
Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
- BNA - Nashville International Airport
- Honky Tonks (Lower Broadway)
- Bridgestone Arena
- Music City Center
- Nissan Stadium - home of the Tennessee Titans
- Ryman Auditorium
- The Johnny Cash Museum & Cafe
- Vanderbilt University